The wrinkle venom is one of my favourite wrinkle creams as I have had outstanding results so this is the review. This wrinkle cream is very popular and has remained a hot product in the market as many people have had exceptional results. Many people are worried they are putting actual snake venom or poison on their skin. Don’t worry, the Wrinkle Venom doesn’t actually have snake venom in it. It’s made up of a synthetic compund that imitates the poisonous fang juice of the serpent known as the Temple Viper – a distant relative of the common rattlesnake! After years of research top Cosmetologists have discovered the Temple Viper a wrinkle breakthrough of the decade.
Using snake venom as a wrinkle cream is growing across the world with many celebrities using Wrinkle Venom. The growing popularity of using snake venom is growing across the world and has also hit those who are in the entertainment industry. Many are opting to use this cream in lieu of other more invasive treatments for lines and wrinkles. Hollywood stars such as Gwyneth Paltrow and Drew Barrymore are turning their back on popular Botox injections and applying the wrinkle smoothing power of snake venom instead.
The Snake Venom replica has won the esteemed Swiss Technology award for innovation. The British Telegraph reported Dr Aamer Kahan, who is the medical director of the Harley Street Skin Clinic said scientists are agreeing that the Snake Replica could indeed work for somebody who doesn’t want injections.
A Snake Replica trail has shown a 52% reduction in deep forehead wrinkles in just 28 days. But it was the invitro micro-examination that was truly astounding showing the snake venom replica was actually able to reduce expression contractions with an immediate effect of 82% in the first 2 hours!
- Paralyses your wrinkles using a replica of snake venom. Popular cosmetic injections have long been using a similar stunning effect to freeze wrinkles for years!
- It has won an award which means it has worked. The snake venom replica is a Swiss Technology award winning innovation.
- It claims it will fill in crow’s feet and deep creases so it’s safe to use ar0und eye area.
- “Works for those that don’t want injections”, A medical director reported.
- Reduces deep forhead wrinkles.One trial showed a 52% reduction in deep forehead wrinkles in just 28 days.
- Reduce expression contractions. Snake venom replica is able to reduce expression contractions with an immediate effect of 82% in the first 2 hours…
- Wrinkle Venom is reasonably priced for the average consumer.
- The product is readily available through many online retailers.
- Products are said to be made in EPA and FDA Laboratory.
- Delivers immediate results without the drawbacks of surgery or Botox and with super ingredients that ensures lasting effects for younger looking skin.
- If you like the natural approach to skin care, this product has chemical ingredients in it.
- There hasn’t been enough scientific proof that venom is really effective against lines and wrinkles.
- Wrinkle Venom doesn’t include anti-aging ingredients such as Argireline which has been proven to mimic the effects of Botox injections.
- Based on the information available, we were unable to determine if Wrinkle Venom is safe for all skin types.
I have been using Wrinkle Venom for a few months now and my fine lines have disappeared and my deeper wrinkles have reduced significantly. Also the pores on my nose, have diminished and my total facial complexion is much smoother than before. Wrinkle Venom is definately worth its price.
April, Legal Secretary.
I was very skeptical of using Wrinkle Venom cause I thought it would just be another wrinkle cream. I was surprised with the result I got with Wrinkle Venom. As soon as I put the cream on I felt my face tighten and my fine lines around my eyes are decreasing. I must admit I am very impressed with the results.
Georgia, Financial Advisor.